We welcome Oberlin to our label.
Oberlin is an experimental musical project from Germany.
It started in 2012 using mainly electronic sounds,
but as long as it stays experimental, noone knows, how it is going to develop in the future...
1. This Is No Night For Sleepwalking (3:16)
2. Don´t Step Too Far Into Those Rocks, My Dear (2:44)
3. (On The) Bottom Of The List (4:39)
4. Sometimes I Dream Of Ancient China (3:18)
5. Schoolyard-Visions In The Waking Hours (3:34)
6. An Afternoon At The Lake (5:25)
The tracks on this first Oberlin-EP were recorded between October and December 2012 and mastered in December 2013.
All vst-synthesizers, electric bass (track 2) and acoustic guitar (track 5) by Alexander Holtz.
Some field-recordings on the tracks 1, 2 and 5 were taken from freesound org.
Thanks a lot to the people, who uploaded them there as public domain.
All tracks recorded, mixed and mastered by Alexander Holtz at Studio 4, Coblence, Germany.